Delete Free Up Memory extension from Windows 8 : Block Free Up Memory extensionFree Up Memory extension causes following error 0xf080A CBS_E_REESTABLISH_SESSION session object updated, must recreate session, 0x80244028 WU_E_PT_NO_AUTH_COOKIES_CREATED Windows Update Agent was unable to create any valid authentication cookies., 0x80244000 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_BASE WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_* error codes map to the SOAPCLIENT_ERROR enum of the ATL Server Library., 0x00000094, 0x00000124, 0x00000041, 0x0000002C, 0x0000008E, 0x80246009 WU_E_DM_BITSTRANSFERERROR A download manager operation failed because there was an unspecified Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) transfer error., 0x8024D00A WU_E_SETUP_UNSUPPORTED_CONFIGURATION Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the current system configuration is not supported., 0x000000FC, 0x80244019 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_NOT_FOUND Same as HTTP status 404 - the server cannot find the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), 0x80244011 WU_E_PT_SUS_SERVER_NOT_SET WUServer policy value is missing in the registry., 0x0000002D, 0x80244035 WU_E_PT_ECP_FILE_LOCATION_ERROR External cab processor was unable to get file locations., 0x8024401B WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_PROXY_AUTH_REQ Same as HTTP status 407 - proxy authentication is required., 0x00000054, 0x00000010, 0xf0801 CBS_E_NOT_INITIALIZED session not initialized
Easy Steps To Delete Free Up Memory extension From Infected PC
Free Up Memory extension is deemed as PC malware which is programmed to destroy your data and other important documents stored on PC. This type of malware enter your PC in many ways. It generally employs deceptive methods to enter the PC like spam emails, infected media devices, peer to peer file sharing, free downloads and so on. Free Up Memory extension once installed on your PC, starts it execution automatically. You will not be able to know that virus has attacked your PC because it silently enters your PC.
After invading your PC, it can make your files and other documents inaccessible. It can make your PC slow and sluggish. Applications or programs may freeze or hang. Therefore, it is very important to Delete this malware if you find it on your PC.
Complete Deletion Guide For Free Up Memory extension From PC
In Windows XP/Vista/7 :
- Goto Start menu - > Restart button.
- Continue to press F8 button when your PC starts booting-up.
- Here, you will find Advance boot menu window on your PC screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option and hit Enter key.
In Windows 8/10 :
- Click on Start menu press Shift key and click on Restart button.
- Select Troubleshoot option -> Advanced.
- Click on Startup Settings.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option.
- Click Restart button.
- Press F5 button to use Safe Mode With Networking option.
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Internet Explorer
- You can click on gear icon present at the right-top corner of the browser to open menu.
- Click on Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab..
- Select unwanted add-ons particularly related to Free Up Memory extension.
- Click on Disable button.
- Click on More information button.
- At last, click on Delete button to finally Delete the virus.
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser on your PC.
- Click on Menu button at the top right corner of the browser.
- Click Add-ons.
- Goto Add-ons Manager tab.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Free Up Memory extension add-ons you want to Delete.
- Click the Delete button and restart your PC if any pop up asks you to restart.
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Google Chrome
- Click on gear icon present at the top right corner of the window to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option - > Extension tab.
- Locate unwanted extensions related to Free Up Memory extension.
- At last, click on trash bin icon to Delete Free Up Memory extension.
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (...) icon at the top right corner and goto Settings option.
- Here, click on A specific page or pages option under the Open with option.
- Select Custom and enter URL which you want to set as your browser's default homepage.
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del keys simultaneously.
- Select and click on Task manager option.
- Locate out unwanted process.
- Click on End Task button.
- Press Win + R keys altogether to open run dialog box.
- Type regedit in the dialog box.
- Press OK button.
- Select and Delete entries related to Free Up Memory extension.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesFree Up Memory extension
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Windows XP
- Click on Start icon. A list will be appeared.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Delete programs option.
- Select and Delete unwanted programs running on your PC.
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Windows 7
- Click on Start button.
- Click on Control Panel present in start menu.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Then, Delete malicious programs running in your PC.
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- Type control panel in Run dialog box.
- Press Enter key to open Control Panel window.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on Free Up Memory extension and its related programs.
- Click on Uninstall.
Delete Free Up Memory extension From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and choose Settings option.
- Click on System option -> Apps and Features.
- Under Apps and Features tab, locate undesirable program.
- Click on Uninstall button.