Delete Your computer has been Locked Scam In Simple StepsKnow various infections dll files generated by Your computer has been Locked Scam ieaksie.dll 7.0.6001.22585, vdsdyn.dll 6.0.6000.16386, ehcommon.dll 0, lpk.dll 6.0.6002.18051, shell32.dll 6.1.7601.17514, cmsetACL.dll 0, Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor.dll 7.0.9466.0, input.dll 5.1.2600.0, atl.dll 3.5.2284.0, rasadhlp.dll 5.1.2600.5512, xpsp1res.dll 5.1.2600.1106, wmiprov.dll 6.0.6000.16386
Easy Steps To Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Infected System
Your computer has been Locked Scam is deemed as System malware which is programmed to destroy your data and other important documents stored on System. This type of malware enter your System in many ways. It generally employs deceptive methods to enter the System like spam emails, infected media devices, peer to peer file sharing, free downloads and so on. Your computer has been Locked Scam once installed on your System, starts it execution automatically. You will not be able to know that virus has attacked your System because it silently enters your System.
After invading your System, it can make your files and other documents inaccessible. It can make your System slow and sluggish. Applications or programs may freeze or hang. Therefore, it is very important to Remove this malware if you find it on your System.
Complete Uninstallation Guide For Your computer has been Locked Scam From System
In Windows XP/Vista/7 :
- Goto Start menu - > Restart button.
- Continue to press F8 button when your System starts booting-up.
- Here, you will find Advance boot menu window on your System screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option and hit Enter key.
In Windows 8/10 :
- Click on Start menu press Shift key and click on Restart button.
- Select Troubleshoot option -> Advanced.
- Click on Startup Settings.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option.
- Click Restart button.
- Press F5 button to use Safe Mode With Networking option.
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Internet Explorer
- You can click on gear icon present at the right-top corner of the browser to open menu.
- Click on Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab..
- Select unwanted add-ons particularly related to Your computer has been Locked Scam.
- Click on Disable button.
- Click on More information button.
- At last, click on Remove button to finally Remove the virus.
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser on your System.
- Click on Menu button at the top right corner of the browser.
- Click Add-ons.
- Goto Add-ons Manager tab.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Your computer has been Locked Scam add-ons you want to Remove.
- Click the Remove button and restart your System if any pop up asks you to restart.
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Google Chrome
- Click on gear icon present at the top right corner of the window to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option - > Extension tab.
- Locate unwanted extensions related to Your computer has been Locked Scam.
- At last, click on trash bin icon to Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam.
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (...) icon at the top right corner and goto Settings option.
- Here, click on A specific page or pages option under the Open with option.
- Select Custom and enter URL which you want to set as your browser's default homepage.
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del keys simultaneously.
- Select and click on Task manager option.
- Locate out unwanted process.
- Click on End Task button.
- Press Win + R keys altogether to open run dialog box.
- Type regedit in the dialog box.
- Press OK button.
- Select and Remove entries related to Your computer has been Locked Scam.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesYour computer has been Locked Scam
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Windows XP
- Click on Start icon. A list will be appeared.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Select and Remove unwanted programs running on your System.
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Windows 7
- Click on Start button.
- Click on Control Panel present in start menu.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Then, Remove malicious programs running in your System.
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- Type control panel in Run dialog box.
- Press Enter key to open Control Panel window.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on Your computer has been Locked Scam and its related programs.
- Click on Uninstall.
Remove Your computer has been Locked Scam From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and choose Settings option.
- Click on System option -> Apps and Features.
- Under Apps and Features tab, locate undesirable program.
- Click on Uninstall button.