Uninstall Facebook-info.co from Windows 7Error caused by Facebook-info.co 0x80244018 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_FORBIDDEN Same as HTTP status 403 - server understood the request, but declined to fulfill it., 0x8024E003 WU_E_EE_MISSING_METADATA An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because an expression contains an incorrect number of metadata nodes., 0x80244021 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_BAD_GATEWAY Same as HTTP status 502 - the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request., 0x00000030, 0xf0823 CBS_E_NEW_SERVICING_STACK_REQUIRED Package needs a newer version of the servicing stack., 0x80244030 WU_E_PT_ECP_INIT_FAILED The external cab processor initialization did not complete., 0x8024D00E WU_E_SETUP_REBOOTREQUIRED Windows Update Agent setup package requires a reboot to complete installation., 0x0000010A, 0x00000042, 0x00000060, 0x00000101, Error 0x80070652, 0x00000028, 0x0000003A, 0x00000023, 0x80244010 WU_E_PT_EXCEEDED_MAX_SERVER_TRIPS The number of round trips to the server exceeded the maximum limit., 0x00000022, 0x000000C5, 0x0000002B
Easy Steps To Delete Facebook-info.co From Infected PC
Facebook-info.co is deemed as PC malware which is programmed to destroy your data and other important documents stored on PC. This type of malware enter your PC in many ways. It generally employs deceptive methods to enter the PC like spam emails, infected media devices, peer to peer file sharing, free downloads and so on. Facebook-info.co once installed on your PC, starts it execution automatically. You will not be able to know that virus has attacked your PC because it silently enters your PC.
After invading your PC, it can make your files and other documents inaccessible. It can make your PC slow and sluggish. Applications or programs may freeze or hang. Therefore, it is very important to Delete this malware if you find it on your PC.
Complete Removal Guide For Facebook-info.co From PC
In Windows XP/Vista/7 :
- Goto Start menu - > Restart button.
- Continue to press F8 button when your PC starts booting-up.
- Here, you will find Advance boot menu window on your PC screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option and hit Enter key.
In Windows 8/10 :
- Click on Start menu press Shift key and click on Restart button.
- Select Troubleshoot option -> Advanced.
- Click on Startup Settings.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option.
- Click Restart button.
- Press F5 button to use Safe Mode With Networking option.
Delete Facebook-info.co From Internet Explorer
- You can click on gear icon present at the right-top corner of the browser to open menu.
- Click on Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab..
- Select unwanted add-ons particularly related to Facebook-info.co.
- Click on Disable button.
- Click on More information button.
- At last, click on Delete button to finally Delete the virus.
Delete Facebook-info.co From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser on your PC.
- Click on Menu button at the top right corner of the browser.
- Click Add-ons.
- Goto Add-ons Manager tab.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Facebook-info.co add-ons you want to Delete.
- Click the Delete button and restart your PC if any pop up asks you to restart.
Delete Facebook-info.co From Google Chrome
- Click on gear icon present at the top right corner of the window to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option - > Extension tab.
- Locate unwanted extensions related to Facebook-info.co.
- At last, click on trash bin icon to Delete Facebook-info.co.
Delete Facebook-info.co From Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (...) icon at the top right corner and goto Settings option.
- Here, click on A specific page or pages option under the Open with option.
- Select Custom and enter URL which you want to set as your browser's default homepage.
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del keys simultaneously.
- Select and click on Task manager option.
- Locate out unwanted process.
- Click on End Task button.
- Press Win + R keys altogether to open run dialog box.
- Type regedit in the dialog box.
- Press OK button.
- Select and Delete entries related to Facebook-info.co.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
Delete Facebook-info.co From Windows XP
- Click on Start icon. A list will be appeared.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Delete programs option.
- Select and Delete unwanted programs running on your PC.
Delete Facebook-info.co From Windows 7
- Click on Start button.
- Click on Control Panel present in start menu.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Then, Delete malicious programs running in your PC.
Delete Facebook-info.co From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- Type control panel in Run dialog box.
- Press Enter key to open Control Panel window.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on Facebook-info.co and its related programs.
- Click on Uninstall.
Delete Facebook-info.co From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and choose Settings option.
- Click on System option -> Apps and Features.
- Under Apps and Features tab, locate undesirable program.
- Click on Uninstall button.